Printing Inks & Paints
We offer our clients all the chemicals which is used for making printing inks and paints.These are made by using high graded raw material with the use of highly sophisticated machines. Moreover, these are also tested on various parameters before supplying them to the clients. The features of our range are as follow:
- Good scuff resistance
- Chemical resistance
N Butanol Chemical
|Packaging Details||165 Kg Drum|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Usage||Used as an extractant in manufacture of antibiotics, hormones, vitamins; a solvent for paints|
|Molecular Weight||74.121 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-89.8 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||116 - 118 DegreeC|
|Viscosity||3 cP at 25 DegreeC|
|Flash Point||35 DegreeC|
Get Best price of 99% pure 165 Kg Drum of Butanol CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- As a solvent in chemical and textile procedures
- Used in organic synthesis
- As a chemical intermediate
- As a base for perfumes
- Potential biofuel
- n-Butanol can be stored in suitable containers at temperature below 40 ° and the
exclusion of humidity for at least 1 year.
- N-butanol should be kept out of direct sunlight, heat and open flames.
- Storage and use areas should be No Smoking areas.
- Use spark-free tools when handling.
First Aid Measures:
- In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present. Continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.
- If case of skin contact: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed: Make victim drink water. Avoid giving milk. If spontaneous vomiting appears imminent or occurs, hold patient's head down, lower than their hips to help avoid possible
aspiration of vomitus.
- If inhaled: Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested. Prostheses such as false teeth, which may block airway, should be removed.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Ethyl - Acetate
|Packaging Size||185 Kg - Refill, 205/210 - Intact|
Before delivering the products, we make sure that these are properly tested for their quality parameters to provide optimum satisfaction to our clients.
- CAS number : 141-78-6
- RTECS number :AH5425000
- Molecular formula: C4H8O2
- Molar mass :88.105 g/mol
- Appearance :colorless liquid
- Density :0.897 g/cm³, liquid
- Melting point: 83.6 °C, 190 K, -118 °F
- Boiling point : 77.1 °C, 350 K, 171 °F
- Solubility in water: 8.3 g/100 mL (20 °C)
- Solubility in ethanol : acetone, diethyl
- benzene Miscible : Refractive index (nD)
- Viscosity : 0.426 cP at 25 °C
Di Octyl Adipate
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Packaging Size||190 KGS|
Dioctyl Adipate offeredis also known by the chemical names of Dioctyl hexanedioate; Octyl adipate; Di-n-octyl adipate; Adimoll DO; Hexanedioic acid and others. It has molecular formula of C22H42O4 and molecular weight of 370.56648 g/mol. Further, its other properties include Hydrogen Bond Donor Count of 0, Hydrogen Bond Acceptor Count of 4, Rotatable Bond Count of 21, Exact Mass of 370.30831 g/mol, Monoisotopic Mass of 370.30831 g/mol, Topological Polar Surface Area of 52.6 A^2 and Heavy Atom Count of 26.
Ipa Isopropyl Alcohol
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||adhesives, Manufacturing sanitizers, medicines, cosmetics|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||IPA alcohol, Isopropanol, Dimethyl carbinol, rubbing alcohol|
|Molar mass||60.10 g/mol|
- CAS number : 67-63-0
- Molecular formula : C3H7OH
- Iso Propyl Alcohol
- Molar mass :60.10 g/mol
- Appearance :Colorless liquid
- Density :(at 20 C) 0.786 g/cm³, liquid
- Melting point :¿89 °C, 184 K, -128 °F
- Boiling point :82.3 °C, 355 K, 180 °F
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 litre drum of Isopropyl Alcohol CAS No. 67-63-0, C3H8O. It is used in medicines, manufacturing of sanitizers & cosmetics.