Benzene Chemical for Lubricants
Prominent & Leading Wholesale Trader from Mumbai, we offer sorbitol 70 liquid and di ethylene glycol.
Sorbitol 70 Liquid
Product Price: Rs 50 / KgGet Best Price
We offer a wide range of Sorbitol that is a kind of sugar alcohol that our body metabolizes slowly. These are used in following products:
|Packaging Size||300 Kgs|
- Confectionery & sweet making
- Glucose biscuits
- Chewing gums
- Canned fruits
- Syrups for pies in bakery
- Ice creams
- In cough syrups
- Vitamin based tonics
- Softness and special texture
- Flavoring and moistening agent in chewing
- CAS number: 50-70-4
- Molecular formula: C6H14O6
- Molar mass: 182.17 g mol¿1
- Density; 1.489 g/ cm³
- Melting point: 95 °C
- Boiling point: 296 °C
It is also widely used in industries such as rubber, PVC, paper & paint industry and in leather tanning for weight
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback
Di Ethylene Glycol
Product Price: Rs 75 / KgGet Best Price
We offer fine formulated range of Di Ethylene Glycol (D E G) having a general formula C4H10O3. Polyethylene glycols and polypropylene glycols are sometimes referred as poly glycols. The chemical is soluble in water at all molecular weights. Ethylene glycol, HOCH2CH2OH, is the simplest member of the glycol family. It is colorless, odorless stable liquid with low viscosity, sweet taste and high boiling points. It is prepared commercially by oxidation of ethylene at high temperature in the presence of silver oxide catalyst, followed by hydration of ethylene oxide to yield mono-, with di-, tri- and tetra ethylene glycols as co-products.
|Usage/Application||Preparation of antifreeze and dyes, Manufacture of resins and plasticizers, Dehydrating agent|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Diglycol, Ethylene diglycol, DEG, Dihydroxy diethyl ether|
|Molecular Weight||106.12 g/mol|
|Melting Point||(-) 10.45 Deg C|
|Boiling Point||197 DegreeC|
|Solubility in water||Miscible|
Get Best price of 99% pure 230 kg drum of Diethylene Glycol CAS No. 111-46-6, C4H10O3. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
Diethylene Glycol (D.E.G) exhibits high water solubility and reactivity with many organic compounds.
- Di ethylene glycol is also used as a chemical intermediate in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins, plasticizers, acrylate and methacrylate resins, and urethanes.
- The tobacco industry makes use of its hygroscopic properties and uses it as humectant in tobacco production.
- Diethylene Glycol is used as a dehydrating agent for natural gas.
- It is used as a raw material for the production of plasticizers and polyester resins.
- DEG is used as a building block in organic synthesis.
- It is a solvent for nitrocellulose, resins, dyes, oils, and other organic compounds.
- It is also a component in brake fluid, lubricants, wallpaper strippers, artificial fog and haze solutions, and heating/cooking fuel.
- It is also used in personal care products e.g. skin cream and lotions, deodorants.
- Eye: May cause mild eye irritation.
- Skin: May cause mild skin irritation.
- Ingestion: May cause liver and kidney damage.
- Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation.
First Aid Measures:
- Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids.
- Skin: Get medical aid. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water.
- Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Keep containers tightly closed.
- Store protected from moisture.
Fire Fighting Measures:
- Suitable Extinguishing Media: Dry chemical, foam or carbon dioxide. Water spray may be used to keep fire exposed containers cool, dilute spills to nonflammable mixtures, protect personnel attempting to stop leak, and disperse vapors.
- Special Fire Fighting Procedures: Evacuate area. Do not use direct water stream to extinguish fires. Product may travel with water and reignite. Vapors can flow along surfaces to distant ignition source and flash back. Do not release runoff from fire control methods to sewers or waterways.
Stability And Reactivity:
- Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Conditions to Avoid: Excess heat, exposure to moist air or water.
- Incompatibilities with Other Materials: Strong oxidizing agents, strong acids, strong bases.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback