Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Size||195 Kgs|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Usage||To Prepare Sustained Release Film Coatings & Coating of Micro-particles,Pellets and Tablets|
We are betrothed in supplying our clients a premium quality range of Ethyl Cellosolve Chemical
. This Ethyl Cellosolve Chemical is basically used as an extraction solvent for various kinds of chemicals & it is dissolve oils, resins, grease, waxes, nitrocellulose, lacquers and hence used in products, such as varnish removers and degreasing solutions. Available in diverse packaging options to meet the exact demands of clients, the provide Ethyl Cellosolve Chemical is processed by adroit team of professionals using superlative quality chemicals and sophisticated technology. Furthermore, we offer this Ethyl Cellosolve Chemical to the clients at the most competitive prices.Features:
- Highly effective
- Precise pH
- Longer shelf life
- Characteristics: Norm
- Appearance and color: Colorless or light Yellow transparent liquid
- Odor: Mild odor
- Boiling point: 120 °C ~ 135 °C
- Melting point: -70 °C
- Flash point: 43 °C
- Density: 0.93
- Stability: Stable at ordinary conditions.
- Stability in water: Freely soluble
- Aqueous extract reaction: Neutral
- Anti-freezing and anti-icing additive.
- Solvent or plasticizer for plastic, lacquer and paint. Hydralic, brake, thermal exchange fluids and fuel additive.
- Humidifying and plasticizing.
- Coupling printing inks.
- Textile conditioning.
- Solvent for dyes in textile and leather finishing.
- Agricultural formulation.
- General purpose cleaners.
- Electrolytic component.
- Water-based coating.
- Preservative, rust remover and disinfectant.
- Increasing stability if emulsions.
- Solvent for natural and synthetic resin.
- It is used in varnish removers